Cookies are small text containing small amounts of information which are downloaded and may be stored on any of your web browsers or internet enabled devices (e.g. your computer, smartphone or tablet) that can later be read by the server - like a memory for a web page.
This means we automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
• the internet domain and IP address from where you access the website;
• the type of browser software and configuration and operating system used to access the website;
• the date and time you access the website;
• if you linked to the website from another website, the address of that website; and
• the pages you enter, visit and exit the website from, content viewed and duration of visits.
The types of cookies we use and why we use them, includes but is not limited to the following:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. You are unable to disable this type of cookies;
• Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors use our website. This enables us to measure, evaluate, improve and develop the functionality of our website.
Please note that some cookies on the website are managed by third parties, you should refer to such third parties’ own cookie and privacy policies for information about how they may use your information.
You can block cookies by activating the setting within your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please be aware if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
If you wish to withdraw your agreement at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your browser settings for each browser you use.